PFX Outdoor Experience Weekend
Friday 7th - Sunday 9th April, 2017.
It is with great pleasure that we can launch our inaugural 'PFX Outdoor Experience Weekend'!
In association with our friends at the Peat Rigg Outdoor Training Centre in the beautiful surroundings in Pickering, North Yorkshire, we are pleased to offer you a weekend of fun, exhilarating outdoor activities that you will never forget.
A weekend of exhilarating activities will be prepared for you from:
- 35,000 acres of available land to explore
- Mountain biking
- Abseiling (off a viaduct)
- Rock climbing
- Night lining
- High/low ropes course
- High/low zip wires
- Bush craft
- Team building tasks
- Jacobs ladder
- All transport during your stay
- All equipment for Adventure activities
- All instruction for Adventure activities
- All equipment and instruction for Bootcamp sessions
- Battle ropes
- Team events
- 2 nights accommodation with all bedding supplied in clean, comfortable shared rooms with bunk beds, in room shower and toilets.
- Clients need to bring their own towels.
- Washing and drying facilities if needed.
- Weekend start from Friday 4pm and finish Sunday afternoon.
- Friday: dinner
- Saturday: breakfast, Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- Sunday: breakfast & lunch
- 3 choices at dinner (all dietary needs catered for): Excellent home style cooked meals using locally produced food where possible. Water, squash, tea, coffee, fruit, biscuits imited but free alcohol during the evening.
Everything fully inclusive for an awesome weekend at a fantastic price of £199 person.
Minimum of 12 people per weekend, the centre can accommodate up to 60
Don't miss out!
About Peat Rigg
Peat Rigg has a well established pedigree as a leading provider of Outdoor Learning Experiences.
We have a unique mix of superb facilities, accommodation and courses to deliver your chosen learning objectives.
Courses can be based on Adventure Based Learning, Health and Wellbeing and Environmental Sustainability or whatever learning outcomes your organisation needs to fulfil your aims.
Our experienced staff are not only very well qualified, but also passionate about the personal and social development of every team member. Your course will be designed, in consultation with your organisation, to ensure the appropriate level of challenge and support: allowing individuals to experience success, raise levels of self esteem and confidence and have a positive experience of the natural environment.
Discover more about Peat Rigg.